Join neuroscientist and MapHabit co-founder Dr. Stuart Zola as he discusses the controversy behind the new Alzheimer’s drug Aduhelm, Sleep and the new Covid variant. This is a series of monthly webinars available for free through MapHabit.
- Reduced care burden and improved quality of life in African American family caregivers: Positive impact of personalized assistive technology
- MapHabit Awarded $2.4M, Multi-Year Grant from the National Institute on Aging
- The Story Behind The Story – Episode 1 with Dr Stuart Zola
- Feasibility of personalized visual mapping assistive technology to improve functional ability in persons with dementia
- Assessing Improvements in the Quality of Life of Parents of Children with Down Syndrome After Using MapHabit’s Visual Mapping Software