Join neuroscientist and MapHabit co-founder Dr. Stuart Zola as he discusses the controversy behind the new Alzheimer’s drug Aduhelm, Sleep and the new Covid variant. This is a series of monthly webinars available for free through MapHabit.
- The Story Behind The Story – Episode 1 with Dr Stuart Zola
- Feasibility of personalized visual mapping assistive technology to improve functional ability in persons with dementia
- Assessing Improvements in the Quality of Life of Parents of Children with Down Syndrome After Using MapHabit’s Visual Mapping Software
- Exploratory evaluation of a mobile health application to support activities of daily living in older veterans with cognitive impairment
- Visual mapping assistive technology can help individuals with dementia and their caregivers successfully complete activities of daily living and enhance quality of life