Join our Director of Caregiver Training and Education Linn Possell and learn more about Procedural Memory and how it can help you manage challenging situations with individuals under your care. Presented live on June 10, 2021.
- Reduced care burden and improved quality of life in African American family caregivers: Positive impact of personalized assistive technology
- MapHabit Awarded $2.4M, Multi-Year Grant from the National Institute on Aging
- The Story Behind The Story – Episode 1 with Dr Stuart Zola
- Feasibility of personalized visual mapping assistive technology to improve functional ability in persons with dementia
- Assessing Improvements in the Quality of Life of Parents of Children with Down Syndrome After Using MapHabit’s Visual Mapping Software