Join our Director of Caregiver Training and Education Linn Possell and learn more about Procedural Memory and how it can help you manage challenging situations with individuals under your care. Presented live on June 10, 2021.
- Feasibility of personalized visual mapping assistive technology to improve functional ability in persons with dementia
- Assessing Improvements in the Quality of Life of Parents of Children with Down Syndrome After Using MapHabit’s Visual Mapping Software
- Exploratory evaluation of a mobile health application to support activities of daily living in older veterans with cognitive impairment
- Visual mapping assistive technology can help individuals with dementia and their caregivers successfully complete activities of daily living and enhance quality of life
- Assistive technology: Visual mapping combined with mobile software can enhance quality of life and ability to carry out activities of daily living in individuals with impaired memory